Clean Energy Credit Union Financing
While it’s true that most systems are placed on existing roofs, there are a lot of things you can do during construction to make a house “solar ready”:
Unfortunately, it isn’t easy to find affordable financing when purchasing a clean energy product or service. Current financing options are more expensive than they should be, partly because clean energy markets are relatively new and unfamiliar to most traditional financiers (e.g., banks and other credit unions). . The Clean Energy Credit Union is changing that.
Instead of starting a “green bank,” CECU chose to take an innovative approach to a proven, cooperative business model (i.e., a credit union) because they believe this will help propagate the multiple benefits of clean energy and cooperatives.
- Clean Energy Vehicles Rates as low as 2.29%
- Solar Electric Systems Rates as low as 4.99%
- Air or Geothermal Heat Pumps Rates as low as 3.25%
- Green Home Improvements Rates as low as 3.25% for 3 yrs
- Electric Bicycles Rates as low as 6.99% for 36 mos